Online tickets available for Farm Science Review
Ice Cream Social benefits local family
Learn how to live ‘Well Beyond 60!’ at state fair
Pets of the Week
Labor Day weekend 5K to benefit veterans, service personnel
- Family Dollar announces renovated store grand opening in Mechanicsburg - 9:52 am
- Online tickets available for Farm Science Review - 4:54 pm
- Public feedback sought on rezoning request in M’burg - 4:50 pm
- Ice Cream Social benefits local family - 4:50 pm
- Learn how to live ‘Well Beyond 60!’ at state fair - 4:50 pm
- Smith dazzled at festival in late ’90s - 4:50 pm
- Farm Bureau offers interactive ag exhibit at state fair - 4:50 pm
- ODNR shows fairgoers what Ohio has to offer - 4:50 pm
- Newland to perform at state fair - 4:50 pm
- Pets of the Week - 4:50 pm
- Fairgoers reminded to practice good hygiene - 4:50 pm
- Bethel participating in ag leadership program - 4:49 pm
- 5th annual Fearless 5K set for Aug. 19 in M’burg - 4:49 pm
- Labor Day weekend 5K to benefit veterans, service personnel - 4:49 pm
- Village council approves personnel items - 7:58 pm
- Ice cream social to benefit 8-year-old and family - 7:58 pm
- Skies clear up for Art Affair - 7:58 pm
- West Liberty man celebrates 71 consecutive years at state fair - 7:58 pm
- Pets of the Week - 7:58 pm
- Pets of the Week - 9:31 pm
- Ice Cream Social to benefit Griffin family - 9:31 pm
- Sun shines on Summer Celebration - 9:31 pm
- 2017 chili fest now organizing - 9:31 pm
- Sonshine Productions coming to Mechanicsburg - 10:49 pm
- North Lewisburg passes solicitors ordinance - 8:06 pm
Pets of the Week
PAWS Animal Shelter (cat)Adorable Mango is a beautiful cat who is waiting for someone to adopt her. She is a sweet girl who is looking for a good fore...
Fairgoers reminded to practice good hygiene
COLUMBUS - Ohio’s fair season is underway across the state and leaders at the Ohio Departments of agriculture and health are reminding Ohioans t...
Bethel participating in ag leadership program
Mechanicsburg resident JD Bethel is one of 23 farmers and agribusiness professionals selected by Ohio Farm Bureau Federation to participate in the 201...
5th annual Fearless 5K set for Aug. 19 in M’burg
Running4Life will host the 5th annual Fearless 5K on Saturday, Aug. 19, at 10 a.m. at Mechanicsburg’s Goshen Park. Pre-registration will be $30,...
Village council approves personnel items
NORTH LEWISBURG – The village council approved personnel items during the July 11 regular council meeting.Following an executive session, counci...
Indians down Hillclimbers
Mechanicsburg defeated Urbana, 57-53, in the consolation game of the Skeeter Girls Basketball Classic on Saturday, earning third place.The Indians jum...
Harvey bolsters ONU defense
David Harvey, a Mechanicsburg graduate and a freshman at Ohio Northern University, just completed his first year of football.Playing for the jayvee sq...
Indians fall in region final
SIDNEY – Marion Local used a sharp passing game to beat Mechanicsburg, 26-15, on Friday in the Division VI, Region 24 final at Sidney Memorial S...
Stapleton signs intent
LIMA, Ohio – Elysha Stapleton was among the signees recently introduced on the campus of the University of Northwestern Ohio. Stapleton, a Mecha...
Indians roll over Greeneview
MECHANICSBURG – The Indians were all over Greeneview from the opening kickoff Friday night, racing away to a 40-7 victory in what served as the ...
Yocoms celebrate 50th
Ross and Mary (Towler) Yocom of Cable will celebrate their 50th anniversary with a gathering of family and friends from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday, July 23, a...
Cash Michael SnyderChad and Abby Snyder of Milford Center announce the birth of a son, Cash Michael Snyder, born at 9:32 a.m. July 1, 2017, at Memoria...
Grayson Allan Wayne EcksteinBilly (William) and Staci (Croker) Eckstein of Urbana announce the birth a son, Grayson Allan Wayne Eckstein, born at 10:1...
Evelyn Skye JacksonEvelyn Skye Jackson was born Feb. 16, 2017, weighing 6 pounds, 10.4 ounces and measuring 19.5 inches, at Springfield Regional Medic...
Megan Elizabeth Perry of Cable, daughter of Max and Sandi Perry, and Charles Henry “Hank” LeVan of Woodstock, son of Dr. Louis and Melissa...
M’burg football history is long and proud
Reprinted from The Telegram Oct. 3, 1957“FATHER, SON AT ODDS—SPORTSWISE”Like the Civil War which pitted brother against brother, foo...
Steel yourself: ‘Tis the season for sweet treats
Question: I don’t usually have much of a sweet tooth, but during the holidays I tend to go overboard on cookies and other baked goods at parties...
Boomer Blog: Of dungarees and record hops
Another one of those photos recently came up on Facebook - the kind that shows an item from the past, with instructions to “share” upon re...
Mental Illness Awareness Week is October 2-8
The National Alliance on Mental Illness announces that Oct. 2-8 is “National Mental Illness Awareness Week.”In 1990, the U.S. Congress est...
Test dairy, nutrition IQ with MyPlate quizzes
Question: My son, who is 11, says that since butter is made from milk, it should be counted as a dairy food. I know that it’s not dairy, but can...
Boomer Blog: It’s the first day of school for everyone
For sixty some years of my life, the best day of any year was the first day of school. I enjoyed holidays, but the annual highlight was always the day...