Pets of the Week
Cedar Bog hosts Mellow Yellow Walk on Sept. 10
Preparing new generation for local jobs
Keeping farm workers safe
Pets of the Week
- Improve your penmanship skills - 2:29 pm
- Pets of the Week - 8:38 pm
- Go through proper channels to help hurricane victims - 8:38 pm
- Library committees meet - 8:38 pm
- Council on Rural Services seeks board members - 8:38 pm
- Cedar Bog hosts Mellow Yellow Walk on Sept. 10 - 8:38 pm
- Preparing new generation for local jobs - 8:38 pm
- Keeping farm workers safe - 8:38 pm
- Pets of the Week - 3:59 pm
- Library policy committee to meet - 3:33 pm
- UMC offers Overtime - 10:48 am
- Family Dollar announces renovated store grand opening in Mechanicsburg - 9:52 am
- Online tickets available for Farm Science Review - 4:54 pm
- Public feedback sought on rezoning request in M’burg - 4:50 pm
- Ice Cream Social benefits local family - 4:50 pm
- Learn how to live ‘Well Beyond 60!’ at state fair - 4:50 pm
- Smith dazzled at festival in late ’90s - 4:50 pm
- Farm Bureau offers interactive ag exhibit at state fair - 4:50 pm
- ODNR shows fairgoers what Ohio has to offer - 4:50 pm
- Newland to perform at state fair - 4:50 pm
- Pets of the Week - 4:50 pm
- Fairgoers reminded to practice good hygiene - 4:50 pm
- Bethel participating in ag leadership program - 4:49 pm
- 5th annual Fearless 5K set for Aug. 19 in M’burg - 4:49 pm
- Labor Day weekend 5K to benefit veterans, service personnel - 4:49 pm
Library policy committee to meet
On Monday, Aug. 28, Mechanicsburg Public Library’s Policy Committee will meet at 9 a.m. in the library meeting room.Submitted storySubmitted by ...
UMC offers Overtime
After each Mechanicsburg High School home football game, students are once again invited to Mechanicsburg United Methodist Church for their annual ...
Family Dollar announces renovated store grand opening in Mechanicsburg
MATTHEWS, NC – Family Dollar Stores, Inc., a leading small format and convenience retailer, has announced plans for a renovated store opening in...
Public feedback sought on rezoning request in M’burg
MECHANICSBURG – During the July 17 Village Council meeting, residents were reminded of their upcoming opportunity on July 22 to chime in on a pr...
Ice Cream Social benefits local family
WEST LIBERTY - The West Liberty 20th Annual Ice Cream Social was held on Saturday at the United Methodist Church. Funds were raised to help Alex Griff...
Indians down Hillclimbers
Mechanicsburg defeated Urbana, 57-53, in the consolation game of the Skeeter Girls Basketball Classic on Saturday, earning third place.The Indians jum...
Harvey bolsters ONU defense
David Harvey, a Mechanicsburg graduate and a freshman at Ohio Northern University, just completed his first year of football.Playing for the jayvee sq...
Indians fall in region final
SIDNEY – Marion Local used a sharp passing game to beat Mechanicsburg, 26-15, on Friday in the Division VI, Region 24 final at Sidney Memorial S...
Stapleton signs intent
LIMA, Ohio – Elysha Stapleton was among the signees recently introduced on the campus of the University of Northwestern Ohio. Stapleton, a Mecha...
Indians roll over Greeneview
MECHANICSBURG – The Indians were all over Greeneview from the opening kickoff Friday night, racing away to a 40-7 victory in what served as the ...
Kauffmans celebrate 70th
MECHANICSBURG - Charles and Marjorie (Virts) Kauffman of Mechanicsburg will celebrate 70 years of marriage with an open house hosted by their children...
Cash Michael SnyderChad and Abby Snyder of Milford Center announce the birth of a son, Cash Michael Snyder, born at 9:32 a.m. July 1, 2017, at Memoria...
Grayson Allan Wayne EcksteinBilly (William) and Staci (Croker) Eckstein of Urbana announce the birth a son, Grayson Allan Wayne Eckstein, born at 10:1...
Brenners celebrate 25th
Rock and Wendy (Kauffman) Brenner of Cable will celebrate their 25th anniversary April 10, 2017, with a trip to Las Vegas.The couple were married on t...
Evelyn Skye JacksonEvelyn Skye Jackson was born Feb. 16, 2017, weighing 6 pounds, 10.4 ounces and measuring 19.5 inches, at Springfield Regional Medic...
Managing diabetes is not always easy
Question: My husband has type 2 diabetes, and lately he has been frustrated about his blood sugar. Even though he gives himself the proper dose of ins...
M’burg football history is long and proud
Reprinted from The Telegram Oct. 3, 1957“FATHER, SON AT ODDS—SPORTSWISE”Like the Civil War which pitted brother against brother, foo...
Steel yourself: ‘Tis the season for sweet treats
Question: I don’t usually have much of a sweet tooth, but during the holidays I tend to go overboard on cookies and other baked goods at parties...
Boomer Blog: Of dungarees and record hops
Another one of those photos recently came up on Facebook - the kind that shows an item from the past, with instructions to “share” upon re...
Mental Illness Awareness Week is October 2-8
The National Alliance on Mental Illness announces that Oct. 2-8 is “National Mental Illness Awareness Week.”In 1990, the U.S. Congress est...
Test dairy, nutrition IQ with MyPlate quizzes
Question: My son, who is 11, says that since butter is made from milk, it should be counted as a dairy food. I know that it’s not dairy, but can...