Powell receives check from Running 4 Life
Covered Bridge Festival looks toward yesteryear
Pets of the Week
Cedar Bog hosts Mellow Yellow Walk on Sept. 10
Preparing new generation for local jobs
- Urbana woman killed in Mechanicsburg-area crash - 5:31 am
- Mechanicsburg hosts candidates - 3:04 pm
- Cirque Musica acrobats coming to Springfield - 3:13 pm
- Pets of the Week - 11:37 am
- Need financial help with heating bills? - 11:36 am
- Kaleidoscope of Hope Gala is November 17 - 4:41 pm
- Concealed carry class is Nov. 18 - 4:26 pm
- Mechanicsburg flushing hydrants - 1:52 pm
- Past board member supports incumbents - 10:57 pm
- Fashions to a Tea celebrates survivors - 9:25 pm
- Powell receives check from Running 4 Life - 9:25 pm
- Village council hears about potential gas pipeline - 9:25 pm
- Mechanicsburg declared International City of Peace - 9:25 pm
- Burg retiree supports school board candidates - 9:25 pm
- Woodstock Lions host Fish Fry - 9:24 pm
- Champaign Economic Partnership website adds tool - 9:54 pm
- Artist to give ‘Rural Farm Painting’ watercolor workshop - 9:54 pm
- Mad Men host final river cleanup of 2017 - 9:54 pm
- Village council hears about potential gas pipeline - 9:54 pm
- AARP Foundation seeks Tax-Aide volunteers - 9:54 pm
- Free community meals - 9:53 pm
- Halloween party features Harry Potter theme - 9:53 pm
- Benefit concert to aid Texas family - 9:53 pm
- Covered Bridge Festival looks toward yesteryear - 10:29 am
- North Lewisburg to close road for festival - 10:29 am
Fashions to a Tea celebrates survivors
URBANA - “Puttin’ on the Ritz” was the theme of the 20th annual Fashions to a Tea held Oct. 12 at the Champaign County Fairgrounds. ...
Village council hears about potential gas pipeline
NORTH LEWISBURG – The village council listened to a presentation about a potential natural gas pipeline in the village Oct. 10.Legacy Pipeline S...
Mechanicsburg declared International City of Peace
Mayor Greg Kimball signed a proclamation declaring Mechanicsburg an International City of Peace at the regular council meeting Oct. 16. The proclamati...
Burg retiree supports school board candidates
Even though I’m retired, I keep an eye on what’s going on with the Mechanicsburg Schools. I spent most of my working life there and the pe...
Woodstock Lions host Fish Fry
WOODSTOCK - The Woodstock Lions Club invites the public to a Fish Fry 4-6:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 11, at the clubhouse, 2235 N. state Route 559.Submitt...
Mechanicsburg’s Romero earns wrestling award
STILLWATER, Okla. - The National Wrestling Hall of Fame last Monday announced the state and regional winners for the Dave Schultz High School Excellen...
Falcons, Indians claim titles
By Justin Millerjmiller@civitasmedia.comCOLUMBUS – Mechanicsburg and Graham each won a state title at the 80th annual OHSAA wrestling championsh...
Indians down Hillclimbers
Mechanicsburg defeated Urbana, 57-53, in the consolation game of the Skeeter Girls Basketball Classic on Saturday, earning third place.The Indians jum...
Harvey bolsters ONU defense
David Harvey, a Mechanicsburg graduate and a freshman at Ohio Northern University, just completed his first year of football.Playing for the jayvee sq...
Indians fall in region final
SIDNEY – Marion Local used a sharp passing game to beat Mechanicsburg, 26-15, on Friday in the Division VI, Region 24 final at Sidney Memorial S...
Stapleton signs intent
LIMA, Ohio – Elysha Stapleton was among the signees recently introduced on the campus of the University of Northwestern Ohio. Stapleton, a Mecha...
Lakeleigh Dawn SeifAshley and Thomas Seif of North Lewisburg announce the birth of a daughter, Lakeleigh Dawn Seif, born at 2:38 p.m. Sept. 10, 2017, ...
Bumgardners celebrate 50th
Larry and Barbara Bumgardner of Mechanicsburg celebrated their 50th anniversary Sept. 8. They were married on that date in 1967 by the Rev. Clair Kohr...
Elliotts celebrate 60th
John and Barbara (Crabtree) Elliott of Woodstock celebrated their 60th anniversary Aug. 17. They were married on that date in 1957 by the Rev. R.E. Ko...
Owen Riley HeckerOwen Riley Hecker was born July 14, 2017, weighing 8 pounds, 5.8 ounces and measuring 21 ½ inches at Springfield Regional Medica...
Kinslee Taylor EyinkBryan and Jessica Eyink of Mechanicsburg announce the birth of a daughter, Kinslee Taylor Eyink, born at 11:23 p.m. July 5, 2017, ...
Citizen supports Reiser for school board
It is a privilege and an honor to live in the small village of Mechanicsburg. I am blessed to be able to form life long, up close and very personal fr...
Reader supports Huemmer for school board
I am supporting Tammy Huemmer in her candidacy for the Mechanicsburg Exempted Village School Board. I have known her for over ten years both professio...
Locals support new BOE candidates
As born and raised residents of Mechanicsburg, we are graduates of Mechanicsburg School with two children who have graduated and one currently enrolle...
DeLong’s co-worker endorses his candidacy
If I lived in Mechanicsburg, my vote for Mechanicsburg Exempted Village School Board would be Scott DeLong. I don’t live in Mechanicsburg, but I...
Telegram chronicled EMT saga
Reprinted from The Telegram, June 14, 1977“Burg EMT Class Trains”During the past seven weeks, the members of the Mechanicsburg Emergency M...
Apples – To peel or not to peel?
Question: My little boy loves apples, but he refuses to eat them unless they are skinned and cut into little pieces. Is he still getting the same nutr...